Sunday, November 11, 2012

Finished My translation!

Hi guys! It is my pleasure to talk with all of you on this loving Sunday night! First of all, I want to introduce you guys a great movie name Argo! I believe this is the best movie I have ever seen this year and you should definitely see it in a cinema if you haven't!

Also, I have finished all my Chinese translation on last Thursday night and I will start to translate some English back to Chinese next week! I feel so exciting about translate something into my first language and I hope I may do a better job than my English translation! XD So this is gonna be the last week I posts some my English translations, and I will begin to tell you some funny story about my Chinese translation next week! At last, Hope all of you enjoy the last translations I did and have a awesome coming week!

第十三集之三 太乙金華宗旨 呂祖指玄篇秘註 合刊
一 414 太乙金華宗旨一卷 呂洞賓乩筆 民國三年廣州文魁閣刊本
Xiao said in 金華宗旨與指玄篇秘註合刊序:
Those secrets this book has shown is all from practical experience from our ancestors. It is our duty to learn and pursue the truth throughout our life. All these cannot be done in one step and be obtained in a short period. If so, we can only get partial understanding of those truths. Also we should know the connections between truths. Otherwise we cannot study other providing with those truths in hand. I link my mind with gods and follow my heart. Get to know gods and words. I appreciate gods’ grant and what they have taught me. I treated gods’ words as truth. After I have read through the book, even simple words have further meanings beneath. The words are also clearly presented. People with diverse background or from different area can finally get together and find the place called “truth”. Just a glimpse of truth, you will get eternal truth. The path is easy and can be followed by any common people. This book is written by Weixin Zhou living in Shu who learned from a Taoist priest named Liaoxu. It was published in the East and read by a large population and save them. His offspring reprinted this book during Qing dynasty in Chengdu. Hereby to certify.

二 247 悟真篇三注 四注悟真篇三卷 宋張伯端撰 宋薛氏註 宋陸墅註 元陳致虛註 清傅金銓頂批圈點 掃葉山房石印本
Xiao said: the book called ‘Wuzhenpian Sanzhu’ is the edition of Saoyeshan Fangcang. It is originally named ‘Sizhu Wuzhenpian’. It contains annotations from people in three genres. Their name is Zixian Xue, Ziye Lu and Zhixu Chen. But only another annotation written by Jinquan Fu as footnotes directly pointed out the crucial ideas. All those four consist of the ‘Sizhu’. Since the main material is from ‘Wuzhenpian Sanzhu’, it is named after this. ‘Zixian Zhizhu’ is actually ‘Baoguang Zhizhu’. This book was researched just like the ‘Siku Quanshu’. All those three books were annotated by Mr. Qiu. Only small portion of the material were deleted. In order to inherit our ancestors’ thoughts and ideas, it was permitted to be published. Hopefully it will become a good reference and proof of the idea of the Taoism. And it is not a short trip to foster and enhance the Taoism. I hope this book can let the reader get an overall idea about the Taoism. It is a little bit regret for having lost some materials as the result of the annotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment